Document Management Easier Than Ever Before
Worldox GX4’s new Active Profiling® capability takes document and email management to the next level. The redesigned user interface and functionality enables your staff to save and retrieve content more efficiently than ever.
The new one-click save option automatically profiles content for users. In addition, filing emails has never been easier since Worldox GX4 actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters.
- Effortless one-click save options available for executive users. The new QuickSave option automatically profiles content for users with the click of a button from Microsoft Excel, Word and Adobe Reader applications.
- Filing emails has never been easier since Worldox GX4 actively monitors incoming and outgoing emails with heuristics, assigns client matter information and adds folders in Outlook that correlate to your Worldox Favorite Matters
- Redesigned interface features and executive theme that allows you to view up to three times more documents on the screen than previously available. Quick sort options by doc type, date and category make locating documents a breeze.
- Full search functionality is provided from the Microsoft Office toolbar. Quickly locate Favorites, QuickSaves, matter documents and perform full searches without leaving Word or Excel.
- Users can create multiple user-defined categories (meta tags) for each document and then sort, filter and search with them.
- Inline Search field allows you to instantly search for document names and/or text. Dynamic search result snippets are displayed in the file list or executive view.
- An inline file preview panel is available on the right side of the file list. Easily scroll through search results while viewing the document.
- Search, retrieve and view Worldox matters directly from Outlook.
- You now have greater control of adding and removing Favorites with one click.
- Follow Me Favorite™ technology knows which files you worked on recently and then presents these choices for quick filing and navigation. The File Save dialog now provides Cabinet, Favorite Matters or Quick Profile tabs, where you can choose a folder with predefined information and automatically populate profile fields while saving new files into Worldox.
- Customization of the user interface theme is available on a user-by-user or firm-wide basis. Choose from Worldox GX3, Windows 7 and Windows 8 icons, colors and styles for different monitor sizes or user preferences.
- As in Worldox GX3, multiple deployment options are available, including Worldox GX4 Cloud and a hybrid Worldox Enterprise approach.
- Effortless content sharing is possible with connectors to industry standard applications such as Citrix ShareFile and Legal Anywhere.
- “One touch scanning” of documents into the Worldox repository is available and already being used by the industry’s largest copier and scanning companies such as Canon and Konica Minolta.